Rotating Sky Dial Men's Watch
- Showcasing the great tradition of Patek Philippe chronometers, using its dials for rotating charts of celestial bodies. At all times, its owner can appreciate the precise structure of the night sky in the northern hemisphere, as well as the apparent movement of the stars and the phases and orbits of the moon. Two skeletonized hands point to hours and minutes in mean solar time. An ellipse, deposited on the underside of the sapphire glass, forms the part of the sky visible from Geneva and all other cities located at the same latitude.
- Self-winding mechanical movement. Caliber 240 LU CL C. Date by hand. Hours and minutes of mean solar time. Sky chart, phases and orbit of the Moon. Time of meridian passage of Sirius and of the moon.
- Three metalized sapphire-crystal discs as well as ellipse framing the portion of the sky visible from Geneva.
- Platinum. Sapphire-crystal case back. Water-resistant to 30m. Case diameter: 44 mm. Height: 10.58 mm.
- Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny navy blue. Fold-over clasp.